- Be a graduate of a Doctor of Pharmacy program from an ACPE-accredited school or college of pharmacy.
- Participate in an on-site interview.
- Be eligible to become a registered pharmacist in the state of Illinois.
- Hold an Illinois pharmacy technician license if not registered as a pharmacist in the state of Illinois prior to residency program start date.
How to Apply
All interested candidates must register with both PhORCAS - the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists Resident Matching Program.
All participation materials must be submitted through the PhORCAS online portal.
- Completed PhORCAS profile
- Letter of Intent
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
January 7, 2014
All candidates are required to attend an on-site interview during the month of February.
Noelle Chapman, PharmD
Pharmacy Department, Feinberg LC 700
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
251 E. Huron St.
Chicago, IL 60611