Prentice Women's Hospital Tours
Take a tour of the labor and delivery and postpartum floors of Prentice Women's Hospital. Tours are offered on the following days:
- Mondays at 7 p.m.
- Wednesdays at 2 p.m.
- The first and third Saturday of every month at 10 a.m. and 11 a.m.
Please click on the link below to begin registration, or you may call 312-926-8400 to speak directly to one of our representatives.
Registration - Please Call 312-926-8400
Effective April 1, 2013, you must now register to attend one of the expectant parent tours, as groups will now be limited to no more than 20 attendees per group.
Please click on the link below to begin registration, or you may call
to speak directly to one of our representatives.
Expectant Parent Tour Class Registration
Should you need to cancel your reservation, please call us at 312-926-8400 so we can make those slots available to other attendees.
Please click on the link above to begin registration, or you may call 312-926-8400 to speak directly to one of our representatives.
- There is no charge
- Arrive 10 to 15 minutes earlier than the posted start time
- Check in at the reception desk at 250 E. Superior Street to obtain a temporary ID badge
- Discounted Parking is available at 200 E. Superior
- Children under 13 are not allowed. Please see the Tike Hike program which has been designed for sibling tours available on Sundays.
Please download a brief picture tour that will show you areas of the hospital you will visit on your delivery day: Expectant Parent Tour (pdf) If you have any other questions please contact the special affairs department during normal business hours Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at 312-926-4442.