What To Bring For Your Hospital Stay
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
- Medicare card (for Medicare patients)
- List of allergies and current medicines
- Recent test or physical exam reports
- Copies of Advanced Directive, Living Will or Power of Attorney
- Containers for contact lenses, glasses or dentures
- Toiletries and other personal items if you will be staying overnight
- Magazine, book or other reading materials
Please leave all valuables (jewelry, credit cards, money) at home. This includes body-piercing jewelry and tongue studs. You may not wear any jewelry during surgery.
Plan to wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing that will fit over bandages and splints.